How does it work ?
- I fill in and submit the registration form
- I receive a donation form by email and I start collecting donations with my family, my friends, my colleagues…
- I come swim, with the donation form, on December 2nd at the swimming pool Longchamp (Uccle).
The day of the event, upon arrival at the pool entrance, swimmers hand in their donation certificates and any donations in cash at the entrance booth.
Then, each lanes of the swimming pool is dedicated to one or more teams.
There must be 1-3 swimmers in each lane at any moment during de total duration of the marathon. Only double lengths are acknowledged.
Lengths swum in each lane and funds raised are shown on scoreboards in real time, throughout the afternoon.
Sunday swimmers are most welcome: raising money for a good cause is more important than competition !
For your information, every swimmer brings in 120€ on average (there is no minimum amount).
The next Swim For Life marathon will take place on December 1st, 2019
For the swimmers, start at 1:00 p.m until 6:00 p.m.
At the swimming pool Longchamp in Uccle – 1, square De Fré à 1180 Bruxelles (Uccle).
How to join us ?
With public transportation:
- Tram: 4, 92 – stop Boetendael
- Tram: 51 – stop Xavier de Bue
- Buses: 38, 41, 43, 98 – stop Héros or Statuaires
Besides the parking of the swimming pool, the parking from the HE2B school will be available.